Finding the right lashes for you:
- Go for lashes that are designed specifically to suit hooded eyes. Our collection of triple-stacked, crisscrossed, and multidimensional wispy fibres have been innovatively designed to give hooded eyes an assembly of versatile options.
- Create the illusion of depth with a pair of lashes that are slightly longer in the centre, directly above the pupil. This will really open the eyes at the centre and draw attention to the eye’s natural beauty.
- Accentuate your natural lashes without overwhelming your face with a pair that are either a little shorter in length or not so full that they’re overpowering. This will help to subtly frame your eyes – and they’ll blend in seamlessly if you apply mascara and eyeshadow for a statement eye.
- The fluffier, the better. You can’t go wrong with a lightweight and fluttery mix of lashes that mimic the look of those that have been blessed by the lash gods.
- Go for lashes that are too heavy or full. Unsuitable styles can pull hooded eyes down and make them appear smaller than they are, which is why you want to stick lashes with a natural-looking volume and a slight lifting flare.
- Forget to trim the lashes to fit your eye shape. Mastering the art of false lashes when you have hooded eyes can be a little tricky at first, but once you nail it, you’ll be left with flawless, MUA-approved glam.
From brow-gazing styles and believable blends of long and short hairs to fluttering styles that deliver the drama, our selection of lashes for hooded eyes have been designed for those days when you’re craving more volume and length. Explore the collection of eyelashes catered for hooded eyes at Nikkia Joy Cosmetics.